Saturday 19 November 2011

Letsbuy.com - Should you really buy? - Part 3

Updates!!!....

On Nov 16th

The manager said he will call me today. Either way I called him by 2.03pm and reminded him.
He called me by 6.18pm and said the reason that it wasn't shipped because the item was out of stock.
It is back ordered and I can "expect" it be shipped tomorrow evening.

I said O.K

On Nov 17th

I called him by 3.00pm again to remind him(Yup, I called again). He said as he said yesterday I need to wait 24~48 hours. I was like, Where did the extra 24hours came???. I said O.K. and let it end.

On Nov 18th

Today I called him in the morning 10.30am(Hehehehehe). He said he is on top of things and I'll get an update today 6.00pm. I called him at 5.55pm again to remind him. He said give a 10 minutes. 6.05pm, no call. :(.

He called at 6.40pm and said he has good news!!!. He can see the item's invoice is generated, so I can expect the item to be shipped today night. Guaranteed!. I said Thanks!!!.


On Nov 19th

5.45am(Yea, I get up early always). In my mail, from Letsbuy.com Customer Care the shipping details are there. Checked in bluedart, Its showing up. :)

Well... I did ask the manager is it the same stuff I ordered. He said Yes. I hope it is. Fingers Crossed.

Its like lots of my friends are asking in facebook and GTalk how is my HDD purchase going on. Well, now you know. On a same note, I ordered a Samsung N100 for my boss on 16th. She got it delivered on 18th evening. Wooha. I created an account for her and done this.

Is letsbuy.com screening their buyers? New accounts get faster service. Honestly I don't think so. I ordered a laptop for a friend of mine. It took 2 weeks to reach him. New account also.

Will update once I get the item.

m-J




No comments:

Post a Comment