Tuesday 22 November 2011

Letsbuy.com - Should you really buy? - The End

So ... It's coming to an end!!!...

Nov 19th I received the mail from customer care regarding shipping. I kept checking the bluedart site for updates.

Nov 22th.

Yesterday 12.15pm, I got a call from security desk that I have a parcel. Jitters!!!... I went there and viola..There it was.

I WAS SO DAMN HAPPY.

Signed and took it to my desk. Tore off the covers and connected. Everything was fine. My HDD is with me.


The HDD with my portronics Mojo charger. :D

Epilogue

So should you really buy?

I would say, If the price difference is at least say 500~1000 rs and if you have the patience and if you are NOT in any hurry. Get it!.

Else stay away. Even ebay sellers do better communication and customer support. Or the new player, Flipkart.com. I am yet to experience it in first hand though.

Honestly all the letsbuy.com craze IMO is the coupons. Once they stop this, I don't know if anyone will bother.

Am I thankful to letsbuy.com or happy with the experience? HELL NO!!!. The customer care is utter rubbish, even if they respond, online bots do a better job of interacting with you.

I made tonnes of PAID calls. Yeas, NOT EVEN TOLL FREE.

This will be my last purchase from letsbuy.com. Unless they improve their customer care to acceptable limits or they have a fire sale sort of price. Well, I need to save money sometimes, right?


Thanks,
m-J












No comments:

Post a Comment