Friday 30 December 2011

My letter to year 2011.

To,
   2011.

Well, Its been some year for me.

Uprooted from my comfort zone.
Had to live alone, in small places, which I hate by the way.
Had to move 4 times. IT SUCKED.
Had KFC for the first time in my life. Yup that was huge.
Was kinda naughty a bit too much. ;)
Caught by traffic police 2, paid 600 bucks. :(.
Spent way too much time on a bus than I like. There is no other way.
Too many expenses. Shall not say more than this.
Started some new savings plan. :@. Getting Old. :(.
Watched a lot of TV shows. :D. That was good.
Lots and Lots of gadgets to play with. Hehehehehe.
Pampered myself a lot.
Celebrations were all off this year. No idea why.
50~50 birthday this time. The +50 was that i got LOT of stuff, The -50 was the usual stuff. :|
Lot of pets to spend time this year.
Mother on my case for getting married. :|
Realized I have very very few very very good friend(s). shan't say more. :D
Hope I made a new friend after several years. Lets see how it goes.
Got to work more on my theory of "compartment-ilzed relations in life". Patent Peding, Dont u dare steal that.
Nice place to work this year.
Was team lead. :D. Oh Yeah baby.
Was called/compared to Hitler/Stalin/Caucescue several times by team members. hehehe.
Was satisfied with my work.
I got a lot of stuff from family this year. No idea why. :S.
Didnt get to see my baby neice that much. very sad about that. Dont like to travel by bus also. Soo... :(
Felt like I was like running all this year you know.
Someone said that I learned, matured, developed this year. Must have hit their head somewhere, I guess.

And finally this year, I was free. Free from several years of self delusion. Its just brilliant.
Thought I will be heart broken/depressed/sad. But No, Nada, Zilch. Nothing. Just free.
I missed a lot of things. Need to get back on it, you know?. I need to get back everything.

I have no plans, no resolutions, no hopes, no dreams, nothing for the next year.
But you know what, tell 2012 to bring it all it got. Coz I am here waiting.

From,
Jerin.

Kissing you good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment